Why choose our 10 year structural warranty
- Recognised by UK Mortgage Lenders as detailed within the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders handbook for conveyancers
- Accepted by High Street Lenders mortgage providers
- All Checks Carried Out by Qualified Surveyors (RIBA / RICS)
- Save up to 50% Compared to other Structural Warranties
- Can be taken on Part Complete / Completed projects
10 year structural warranty
If a property development is to be sold, rented or financed against upon completion, a form of comfort that is recognised by UK Mortgage Lenders will need to be in place, as detailed within the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders handbook for conveyancers.
This can come in the form of a 10 Year Structural Warranty, our certificates are valid and transferable for a period of 10 years and as there is no premium element.
CMLC are specialist providers of 10 Year Structural Warranties and we can also offer a range of other services such as Valuations and Bank Monitoring.
Our independent professional monitoring team work for you and have no conflict of interest in your project. As such, they can help you ensure that your project is being built to the highest standard and you can rely on them to provide helpful, objective inspections of your development.
ALL OUR SURVEYORS ARE PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS OF THE RIBA/RICS
- UK Mortgage Lenders COMPLIANT
Our warranties are recognised by UK Mortgage Lenders as detailed within the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders handbook.
Our surveyors can be appointed and on site within a matter of days
Our warranties offer a saving up to 50% compared to other Structural Warranties.
- MORTGAGE READY
Our warranties are recognised by the vast majority of mortgage lenders and can be used to raise a mortgage
Our warranties can be provided in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.